Make personal healing and growth a daily priority with this card deck filled with 100 helpful, self-love suggestions.
A thoughtful gift to bring out the best in us and practices that will stick with you + your loved ones for a lifetime.
The perfect gift to for a loved one or anyone looking to start their own self care routine.
When you get on an airplane the first thing they tell you is to put your mask on first, before helping others. Yet why don't we do that in real life?
For the last couple of years the term "self care" has exploded across the internet, on television and even in movies.
But what does it mean?
It's about taking an active role in protecting one's own well-being and happiness, especially during periods of stress.
So.. wondering where to start?
The Self Care Bucket List is a box filled with 100 ways that you can put yourself first. It is broken up into 3 categories: Life, Love & Laughter.
- Declutter your social media accounts - only include people and
accounts that inspire & motivate you.
- Make a video to your future self. Include what you’re grateful for, and what goals you plan to achieve. Show it to yourself in 1 year.
- Unplug from the internet for one weekend - no phones, no laptops, no tablets.
- Keep a running list of great things people say about you. Read it when you feel down.
- Take a family member you don’t know very well out to lunch or dinner.
Learn something new about them.
- The next time you get a gift card as a gift, give it to a stranger.
- Take 5 minutes and do something really silly or goofy.
- Find a reddit group of people who share an interest of yours, and introduce yourself.
- Relax and listen to an album from beginning to end.
Time to get the attention you deserve. Start your self care adventure today!